Make Your Marketing Lean
We successfully work with engineering and
manufacturing companies to help them to:
- process map marketing activities to remove customer barriers
- increase enquiries and sales
- maximise value
- meet business objectives
How we can help you
Our process mapping and review services allow you to answer your customer needs and increase conversions.
Example barriers include:
- website not being found on Google
- website not being accessible to all users
- not answering customer questions
- poor conversion rates
- design not reflecting the quality of brand, product or service
Our 2-step process
Step 1 – Digital intelligence (research and review)
By gathering information on your potential customers, and competitors, we will build up a picture of the online marketplace in your business.
We then seek to position your website for maximum visibility with your target customers, and to fill any gaps in the market left by your competitors.
What you will get:
- defined research for marketing
- provide research for content development
- provide information for future internet advertising
- find opportunities your competitors are missing
Step 2 – Process mapping workshop
During the session we will discover: where you are now; issues and challenges; aims and objectives; key messages; target audience; customer pain points; and values and ethos.
What you will get:
- reassurance that we fully understand your objectives
- defined target audience
- defined key messages
- defined plan of action to achieve success
We now have the understanding and information to create a marketing strategy or campaign that will give you more engagement, more customers, more revenue and more positive impact.
This can include:
- improving your existingwebsite or creating a new website to get better results
- planning outa marketing campaign that will be more effective
- updating design
- running a SEO campaign that can be fully tested to ensure return on investment
Who else we’ve helped
We have worked with engineering and manufacturing companies in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Bristol, including members of SWMAS and Cornwall Manufacturing Group.