Want know how to get more from your website?
We successfully work with companies to help them to:
- remove customer barriers
- increase enquiries and sales
- maximise value from their website
- meet business objectives
How we can help you
Our process mapping and review services allow you to answer your customer needs and increase conversions.
Example barriers include:
- website not being found on Google
- website not being accessible to all users
- not answering customer questions
- poor conversion rates
- design not reflecting the quality of brand, product or service
Right now during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak businesses are having to adapt. Being able to make it as easy as possible for your customers to buy online from you will make the difference.
Can your customers buy online from you?
If they can, how easy is it for them to get what they need quickly?
Our proven 2-step process will help you get the answers to those questions so you can act quickly.
Our 2-step process
Step 1 – Digital intelligence (research and review)
By gathering information on your potential customers, and competitors, we will build up a picture of the online marketplace in your business.
We then seek to position your website for maximum visibility with your target customers, and to fill any gaps in the market left by your competitors.
What you will get:
- defined research for marketing
- provide research for content development
- provide information for future internet advertising
- find opportunities your competitors are missing
Step 2 – User workshop
During the session we will discover: where you are now; issues and challenges; aims and objectives; key messages; target audience; customer pain points; and values and ethos.
What you will get:
- reassurance that we fully understand your objectives
- defined target audience
- defined key messages
- defined plan of action to achieve success
We now have the understanding and information to create a marketing strategy or campaign that will give you more engagement, more customers, more revenue and more positive impact.
This can include:
- improving your existing website or creating a new website to get better results
- planning out a marketing campaign that will be more effective
- updating design
- running a SEO campaign that can be fully tested to ensure return on investment
Who else we’ve helped
We have worked with companies in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Bristol, to help them get more from their website.
We’ve helped to:
- get more sales
- get more leads
- recruit staff
- e-commerce businesses