MPAD offers a range of marketing, public relations, advertising and design services to a variety of clients with the aim of helping them communicate effectively with their customers.
Established in 1999 and based in Truro, MPAD works with clients across Cornwall, Devon and the South West.
MPAD, in line with working towards the ISO14001, is committed to the prevention of pollution; compliance with relevant legal legislation and other requirements and continual improvement.
Previously MPAD has sought to reduce its direct aspects and impacts from the business to the environment. Whilst this is still a high priority and the measures set in place in November 2007 are still maintained, managed and regularly reviewed, we now feel that as part of our continual improvement as a company, the fundamental aspects are to manage our indirect aspects and impacts.
We have introduced objectives and targets to monitor and manage the environmental impacts of and will continue to reduce our carbon footprint by:
- • Measure, monitor and reduce the travel implications of client meetings in our offices
- • Reduce the use of non-sustainable materials used in print jobs by providing clients with print quotes from suppliers with FSC/ISO14001/BS855 accreditations
- • Measure, monitor and manage our electrical consumption
- We will continue to:
- • Measure, monitor and manage our waste to landfill through increasing recycling
- • Measure, monitor and reduce the amount of car miles travelled both business and personal by flexible working and alternative transport/car sharing
In addition, we will act as an exemplar to other businesses and ensure that sustainability is made a key part of the advice and support we provide to our clients.
This policy is displayed publically in our offices and staff are made aware of their responsibilities through training and induction. As such, this policy is easily accessible to our customers, suppliers and the public.
Download our latest Environmental Policy here: MPAD Environmental Policy EP0414